Ways to use this layout :
- option 1: just edit this page, then delete this block
- option 2: copy and paste each section to the new page
- option 3:
- save this whole page as a template by clicking on the arrow to the right of the Update button
- click on “Save as Template” and name it accordingly.
- create a new page, then click on Edit with Elementor
- in Elementor editing mode, click on the folder icon to add a new section, then go to the My Templates tab in the popup window, and insert the template you previously saved.
- delete this block
- the boxed layout uses custom Css with media queries.
- in order to only impact this page, this CSS is placed at page level – found by clicking the gear icon in the bottom left corner (Page Settings > Custom Css)
- if you want to build a website with a boxed-layout applied everywhere, remove the css from this page, and place it at the global level – found by clicking the hamburger icon in the top left corner (Site Settings > Custom Css) AND replace “selector” in the code by “body“